Delivery from Redwolf.

Delivery from Redwolf.

Postprzez Ruslan » 26 Maj 2015, 19:36

Hi mates,

I would like to order this grenade launcher from Hong Kong. Would I have any problems with custom to import to Polnad? Did anyone order from this shop. Is it reliable?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Launchers_Related_Parts_Madbull_MADBULL_Spike_Tactical_HAVOC_BB_launcher_9inch.htm

Thank you all for answers:).
Awatar użytkownika
Ruslan
Członek RB

Re: Delivery from Redwolf.

Postprzez Nath » 26 Maj 2015, 20:46

Customs should not be a problem, ordered a lot from different asian airsoft shops (including replicas) and there was never any fuss. If asked say that projectile energy is under 1 joule (borderline is 17J as far as I remember, but usually the guys at customs office ask about that 1J). The shop is reliable. The only downfall in ordering from RWA is paypal-if you pay via paypal the only shipping option is courier service which equals vat (23%) and invoice (aprox. 3%) added to your order total INCLUDING shipping cost (service is also under vat taxation in Poland).
When the package arrive in Poland UPS/DHL customs service will call you (remember to leave shop a valid phone number, so that can be put on your parcel, it will greatly speed things up), to tell you how muuch customs fee is to be paid. You pay in cash to the delivery gus. If you have any detalied questions PM me, or reach me on Facebook.
Used to love some beauty queen
Now I love my MK18.

Ash nazg durbatulûk.
Awatar użytkownika
Nath

Miejscowość: Warszawa
Drużyna: Emeryci i renciści

Postprzez Ruslan » 26 Maj 2015, 21:13

Dear Nath,

Thanks a lot for info. I just put my order, actually they changed a bit delivery if you pay via paypal. They can send it via airpost which is 20$ to Poland and provide 15% discounts on some stuff. They also can reduce a bill, so 23% extra wouldn't be a problem. Let see:)
Awatar użytkownika
Ruslan
Członek RB

Postprzez Nath » 28 Maj 2015, 21:52

With post office things look a bit different. When gear arrives in Poland it will or will not be inspected by customs (after many tries I still did not figure out what determines which parcels are or aren't checked). If your parcel wasn't checked it will be send to your local post office and you will get pick up notice. If the customs open your parcel they will send you a letter with the "case number" (numer księgi in Polish, as far as I recall) and list of documents you must provide to get your stuff (usually paypal/credit card recipe is sufficient+you must write in polish what was your order). All that you must send to customs office (at least you can do it via e-mail now), and if the customs decide you are faithful with your declaration and the papers are not forged they will clear your parcel charging you vat and other stuff. Parcel will be send to your address and you will pay all the customs fees at the post office. The customs can also get you to their office (Łączyny 8) for questioning, which is not good, but you can still manage to get out with no prosecution (you can be accused of vat fraud, and that is a serious felony).
Used to love some beauty queen
Now I love my MK18.

Ash nazg durbatulûk.
Awatar użytkownika
Nath

Miejscowość: Warszawa
Drużyna: Emeryci i renciści

Wróć do forum ogólne

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości